Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

hard day

today was a hard day. thinking about and missing my in-laws. i am hoping that these first 30 days of work go by fast so that i can get my insurance in effect so that i can go to the dr. i also think that i need to go to the eye dr i do not think my glasses are working all that great for me any more. i am going to be sad when my godson and his mom and dad move back to arizona. i enjoy watching him when i can. it helps me feel better as a cant have on my self. yet. we are still hoping and praying that the lord will bless us with a baby soon. for some reason i think that the days are going by slower and slower everyday. i am watching the movie helping hands and i wish that things like that would happen today. this is a good movie. one day everyone that is in pain and hurting will be pain free and not hurting anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment